If we had space we would like to quote also from the Vedas. We will merely cite a few examples relative to woman.
1. He who is cursed by woman is cursed by God.
2. God will punish him who laughs at woman’s sufferings.
3. When woman is honored, God is honored.
4. The virtuous woman will have but one husband, and the right-minded man but one wife.
5. It is the highest crime to take advantage of the weakness of woman.
6. Woman should be loved, respected and protected by husbands, fathers and brothers, etc. (For more, see Chapter on Bibles.)
The World’s Sixteen Crucified Saviors, by Kersey Graves, , at sacred-texts.com