not fulfilling or not expected to achieve the intended purpose or desired outcome.
“a piece of useless knowledge”
synonyms: futile, to no avail, (in) vain, pointless, to no purpose, unavailing, hopeless, ineffectual, ineffective, to no effect, fruitless, unprofitable, profitless, unproductive; archaicbootless
having no ability or skill in a specified activity or area.
“he was useless at football”
synonyms: incompetent, inept, ineffective, incapable, unemployable, inadequate, hopeless, no-account, bad; informalpathetic
“he was a useless worker”
Meanwhile, Minister of Agriculture, Noel Holder said that while Linden has been recognised as the mining town, he is positive that “the transformation of the Region lies in agricultural development and diversification.
Holder’s sole “qualification” for being selected minister of agriculture was being the husband of an AFC leader who died.
A few Accomplishments
- Announcing the closure of wales estate from his air conditioned office
- Dreaming wildly of making guyana a dairy/beef power house
- Insane enough to believe massive rice fields in the rupununi savannah is agricultural innovation
- No plans for Wales estate 10 months after making his grand announcements
- Travels the world attending useless conferences on nutrition and disposal of chemicals
- Hasn’t had a coherent agricultural idea in four decades
- Insulted Guyana School of Agri graduates by telling them at graduation go out there and be entrepreneurs without even offering them a cutlass
- Knows nothing of relevance to today’s agriculture
- Gets angry and stops talking when challenged
- Opposed to an agri development bank